We are a company that values our employees and we are currently seeking a new team member who is ready to grow with us! Growth opportunities at Data-Tel are directly correlated to your work ethic, work product and attitude. There are no corporate hoops to jump through here. We are a small group that values hard work, a positive outlook and open communication.
We offer a strong benefits package that includes health insurance, PTO and cell phone reimbursement. We are located in the West Loop of downtown Chicago.
Operations – Project Manager
The Project Manager manages client relationships and project execution. Responsibilities include full project and account management ranging from business development, daily project administration and client advocacy, to trouble ticket management and on-going client support.
The Project Manager will coordinate resources to deliver a project according to plan, help manage the objectives and oversee quality control throughout its lifecycle. The role requires a self-starter and someone who can proactively engage clients and resources, providing a high level of communication. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, be resourceful and have a strong aptitude for mastering new technologies and complex issues.
- Establish and maintain positive client relationships.
- Coordinate internal and external resources, including vendors and technical resources, for the sound execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects milestones are communicated and executed on time.
- Communicate proactively with customers and vendors about scope, expectations, and required steps within the project.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third party vendors.
- Successfully manage relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Address all project issues in a timely manner with the appropriate parties.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Manage customer account post installation.
- Manage customer trouble tickets.
- Manage any account changes with all required parties.
- Bring in additional resources and escalate when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work successfully with team members
- Open to taking on additional responsibilities and assisting team members
- Key Competencies:
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communications skills
- Influencing and leading
- Conflict management
Dependent upon experience.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Within your cover letter, please provide 5-10 bullet points that communicate why you are the right fit for this position.